Our OSHA Recordkeeping course is a must-take for all human resources staff, workers comp administrators, personal injury attorneys, insurance adjustors, and business owners. These are some of the important course topics that you’ll learn about in our OSHA-compliant recordkeeping course:
- Specific OSHA forms for reporting
- Logs of work-related injury forms including OSHA 300 log
- Medical concerns
- Types of injuries and illness that must be reported
- Recording criteria
- How to know if you’re exempt from recordkeeping requirements
- Resources to answer questions about OSHA recordkeeping
It’s not in anyone’s interest to cut corners when it comes to safety in the workplace. Be prepared for OSHA onsite inspections by taking recordkeeping precautions now to comply with federal law. Our course will fill you in on everything you need to know to prepare the types of solid documentation and up-to-date records that OSHA demands.
Completion of this 2-hour certificate program will provide students with an official Certificate of Completion.