OSHA 30 Hour Class – Construction
Date(s) - January 8, 2024 - January 11, 2024
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mid-America Safety & Environmental
2259 N Burton Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65803
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry.
This course is designed for construction, building development, repairs/alterations and other fields. Construction industry workers with supervisory, oversight, and safety responsibilities can’t afford to be caught off-guard—especially when more lives are at stake. That’s why we’ve built our comprehensive course for safety directors, safety specialists, construction foremen, engineers, project managers, safety specialists, field supervisors and more. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
- A minimum of eight (8) students are required to hold this class.
- Pricing per person will vary depending on the size of the class
- Standard price of $495.00 per person (group discounts available 3+) and materials include:
- Copy of the 1910 OSHA Standards
- Safety Glasses
- Student Workbook
- Certificate of Completion
- Certification Card
For a detailed description of this class, click here.