Training for Success
Effective training for the hazards of today’s work environments requires more than just a classroom presentation and handouts. At Mid-America Safety & Environmental, we strive to inform and educate participants about how to safely navigate the dangers they may face, and fully prepare employers to clearly illustrate their prevention efforts in the event of a workplace accident. Not only will our team deliver top-notch instruction, but, depending on topic requirements, we will also administer any required testing, and help document individuals’ participation for personnel and compliance records.
All of our training programs are designed around three key principles:
- Certified – Our experienced trainers hold credentials with all major safety and environmental regulatory agencies, including OSHA, NSC, EPA, ATSSA, and NUCA.
- Comprehensive – We offer instructional sessions for individuals and small, medium, or large groups, with a focus that targets every employee from line staff to executives.
- Convenient – Every training session is conducted by seasoned safety professionals—whether
at your business location, our training center in Springfield, Missouri, or by an online virtual session.
Our current classes include:
- 10- or 30-Hour OSHA Construction and General Industry
- First Aid, CPR, and AED
- Forklift Certification
- Competent Person
- Confined Space Training
- New Hire Training
- EPA’s RRP Certification & Recertification
- Respiratory Program Training
- Safe Equipment Operation
- Harassment Prevention
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- ATSSA Work Zone Flagging
- Safe Driving
- OSHA Crane Rigger and Signal Person Certification
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Operator Certification
- Scaffolding Competent Person
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Training
. . .And many more.
To stay on top of the ever-changing business of workplace safety, we regularly add new classes and training programs. Don’t see the class you’re looking for, or have a specific training need? CONTACT US to discuss how we can better equip your business to operate more safely, protect your employees, and safeguard your profits.